Digital mobility for Canadian automotive supplier through SAP Business One
The AEC Group provides a full range of scalable mobility solutions, including the official distribution of Stellantis’ Dodge/RAM brands in Europe, as well as a global fleet and parts and accessories business. AEC was founded in St. Catharines, Canada, in 1996, has a team of 170+ international experts in seven locations in NAFTA, APAC and EMEA, a network of 550+ dealers, and the experience and drive to help partners enter new markets and grow their brands. With its International Homologation Center, R&D Facility, Vehicle Processing Center and dedicated tech, logistics and retail solutions, AEC is uniquely positioned to enable vehicle sales and registration on any global market, distribute parts and accessories, and offer consulting and financing services.
To meet new challenges posed by rapid international expansion and exponential growth, AEC Group turned to SAP® Business One and the implementation experts at conesprit for an integrated, scalable ERP solution. As a result, AEC now enjoys streamlined reporting capabilities, faster access to data and an flexible system with the potential to seamlessly integrate future enhancements.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Undergoing substantial international expansion with 6 independent business lines and 7 expanding global offices
- Aiming to consolidate operations onto a single, more reliable and integrated system
- Seeking a scalable, flexible and growth-oriented ERP
Why SAP Business One and conesprit
- SAP Business One offers a robust, integrated platform with fast access to real-time data and analysis
- SAP Business One provides customization and scalability, for seamless future integration with third-party systems
- Partner deemed highly professional and responsive, good listeners and adaptable to company needs
After: Value-Driven Results
- Significant 75% processing time-savings
- Streamlined one-click reporting in real-time
- Faster access to more accurate data for more effective decision-making
- Enhanced connectivity with other, powerful third-party tools, notably MX 365, which can be easily migrated to other environments
Moshe Nachman, Head Of Parts & Accessories Supply Chain Operations and SAP Implementations at AEC Group, in an interview with Roman Douverne, Managing Director of conesprit GmbH, on the topics of digitalization and automation of processes with SAP Business One and the outlook for new possibilities in connection with Microsoft M365, in Antwerp in April 2022.
“I look at the investment we’re making in SAP® Business One today as a critical first step. With this tool, we are sure we will win the game. There’s no limit to what AEC can accomplish.”
John R. F. Muratori, Chief Operating Officer, AEC Group