Version: November 2020
conesprit takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We process personal data, which is collected when you visit our website, in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations (DSGVO is the German equivalent to GDPR). Your data will neither be published by us nor passed on to third parties without authorization. In the following we explain which data we collect during your visit to our website and how exactly this data is used.
Name and contact details of the person in charge
The conesprit GmbH, Hans-Gaugler-Weg 14, 71522 Backnang, Germany is as operator of the website https://www.business-one.cloud/de/ responsible in the sense of the DSGVO (German equivalent to GDPR)
Contact our data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer Katrin Douverne firstname.lastname@example.org at any time with all data protection issues.
Collection and storage of data
A. When visiting the website
When you visit our website, our web servers temporarily store each access in a log file. The following data is recorded and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
Your internet browser automatically transmits this data to our web server when you access our website. This data is processed for the purpose of enabling the use of the website: connection establishment, system security and stability, technical administration of the network infrastructure and for the optimization of the website contents.
Beyond the cases mentioned above, personal data will not be collected and processed unless you expressly consent to further processing.
B. for the receipt of the newsletter
The use of certain offers on our website, such as newsletters, requires prior registration and further processing of personal data, such as long-term storage of e-mail addresses. Such data will only be used if you have transmitted them to us and have given your prior consent to their use. Your e-mail address is collected and stored so that we can send you the newsletter. Of course, you have the right to revoke your consent for the future at any time and to unsubscribe from the newsletter. To do so, please proceed as described in the newsletter.
C. for contact forms and license and price calculators
Personal data is collected by us if you provide us with this information on your own initiative, for example if you contact us via contact forms or license and price calculators. We will of course use the personal data transmitted to us in this way exclusively for the purpose for which you provide us with the data when contacting us.
Any communication of this information is voluntary and in these cases you yourself will initiate the process. As far as information on communication channels (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number) is concerned, we will use these channels to contact you according to your request.
Use and disclosure of personal data
Any use of your personal data is only for the purposes mentioned and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes. Personal data will only be transmitted if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or within the scope of notarial activities and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO
Rights of the website user
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us according to art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of the same;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1, letter f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a special situation.
conesprit uses the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
By law, we may store cookies on your device if they are absolutely necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the cookie declaration on our website.
Please include your consent ID and date when contacting us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: business-one-consulting.com
Your current state: Only necessary cookies.
Your consent ID: e/6yD6fVGtp6/swTNwG43ZJFN4vv9FKSRmxTc8+zSBruzQaunLX3kg==
Date of consent: Wednesday, 25 March 2020, 11:44:29 CET
Change your consent
The cookie declaration was last updated on 11/14/20 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Analysis tools and advertising
Links to websites of other providers/social bookmarks
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This means that your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Objection to data collection
Use of Social Media Plugins (Facebook)
We use third-party plug-ins on our websites. The plugins are identified by the logo of the respective third-party provider. The plugins may transfer personal data to third parties if you are logged in.
We use the so-called Shariff solution to provide the plugins. This means that data is only transferred to third-party providers if a user actually activates a plugin. If one of the plug-ins is activated, the third-party provider transfers data to the same extent as if you were visiting their website yourself.
We are not informed by the third-party providers about which data is collected, stored or processed.
In addition, the data protection regulations of Facebook Inc. 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA: http://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php is applied.
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The operator of the site is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our sites equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.